Centrem continually strives to provide its customers with quality services. With its strong corporate culture and goal of meeting and exceeding the expectations of our customer expectations and complying with regulations, Centrem has set up systems and programs for continuous improvement.
Registered and professional recycling centres in good standing with CNESST
Centrem is a member of the Regroupement des Récupérateurs et Recycleurs de Matériaux de Construction et Démolition du Québec (3RMCDQ).
In order to ensure the health and safety of our employees and the community, as well as our compliance with all applicable laws and standards, Centrem regularly promotes and implements its following programs and policies:
- Quality Policy
- General Prevention and Risk Analysis Program
- Environmental Management Program
- Anti-harassment Policy
- Workplace Drugs and Alcohol Policy
Our Certificates of Approval from the Ministère de l’Environnement et de la Lutte Contre les Changements Climatiques (MELCC) include:
- Operating a dry material recycling centre;
- Third party hazardous materials’ storage operations;
- Operating a contaminated metal processing centre toward reuse;
- Installing dust collector cartridges for churning operations;
- Dismantling transformers (for PCB-contaminated oils at less than 50 ppm levels);
- Spent potlining removal, including sorting and preparing potlining;
- Operation of an end-of-life vehicle processing centre.